ACAMS’ mission to advance the knowledge and skills of the anti-money laundering (AML) and financial compliance community is anchored in our world-class information and training resources. Our membership’s commitment and contributions to the Association is paramount to our education efforts, whether it is an annual AML survey, breaking compliance news, instructional white paper or AML training webinar
This high profile leadership role includes leading the product roadmap for all ACAMS products and services, driving alignment with different product teams and functions. The successful candidate will be able to articulate and execute on a vision that will achieve ACAMS’ goals in the area of creativity on the next generation of ACAMS products and services. A suitable candidate will have the proven ability to bring deep domain expertise in product development and user experiences, an ability to work effectively in a cross-team, cross-function, geographically distributed environment and exercise leadership to make a deep impact and influence. Be a thought-leader and evangelist in creating exceptional member and customer experiences driven by a highly refined product strategy. The Director, Product Management will drive a robust product development process that is agile, predictable and is results oriented. The right candidate will bring a combination of strategic thinking and pragmatic delivery to yield the best short-term results possible as well as long-term results. Build a world-class team that attracts the best, develops colleagues and has an inclusive, winning culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Proven leader of product management function and teams with experience defining a long-term product vision and bringing innovative products to market.
· Demonstrated experience utilizing competitive intelligence, market research, customer forums and community feedback and converting that into compelling products.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to be successful in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
· Strong analytical thinking with the ability to make decisions based on quantitative and qualitative insights.
· Drive customer research and interact directly with members, enterprise customers, industry experts and business partners
· Collaborate with internal function and region heads to identify and design new innovations the benefit our members and business partners
· Help chart the course of our overall business strategy
· Collaborate with managing director on departmental budget and forecast
· Completes other duties as assigned
Critical features of this job are described under Essential Duties and Responsibilities. They may be, however, subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 7+ years of experience in a market-facing, commercial product management role
- Proven leadership managing and growing a strong product management team
- Strategic product thinker with the a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and marketplace landscape
- User driven approach embodied in past work on products users love
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Master’s degree, preferred
- Strong project management Skills.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Becker Professional Education, is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting and finance, project management, talent development, international business and healthcare professions. See why professionals around the world prepare to advance their careers through our CPA Exam Review, ACCA® Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMP® Exam Review, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) courses and USMLE® Review. Our industry leading experience has also resulted in life-long partnerships as LMS providers to fit your businesses needs - whether it's Lean Six Sigma Certifications or Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout our more than 50-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world.