The Director of Sales is responsible for all sales and marketing efforts for education products within an assigned territory. This person works to improve institution’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, identifies business opportunities, manages key client relationships and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Works with the leadership to develop annual operating business plans for sales, marketing and operational efforts that reflect the unique needs of each region within their territory.
- Provides day-to-day leadership in development of strategies and tactics to grow market share and increase revenues while ensuring a superior customer experience within their territory.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations. Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs. Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls. Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Works closely with Tier 2 and Tier 3 sales team to ensure outstanding customer service are maintained.
- Collaborates with other functional teams and corporate to align goals and maximize effectiveness of objectives.
- Participates in strategic planning for new products and works with field support to implement new product rollouts.
- Works closely with the global and regional teams in development of strategies to increase sales efforts at firms and corporations combined with ongoing account maintenance.
- Creates synergies between institutions to maximize revenue across the entire organization.
- Conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback about performance to direct reports; works with each employee to create goals, monitors goal achievement, and provides one-on-one coaching as needed.
- This position will be responsible for negotiating/approving contracts with financial institutions, corporations and partners. It will be a requirement of this position for coming up with creative solutions addressing the unique needs of each customer in order to increase revenue.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Becker Professional Education, is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting and finance, project management, talent development, international business and healthcare professions. See why professionals around the world prepare to advance their careers through our CPA Exam Review, ACCA® Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMP® Exam Review, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) courses and USMLE® Review. Our industry leading experience has also resulted in life-long partnerships as LMS providers to fit your businesses needs - whether it's Lean Six Sigma Certifications or Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout our more than 50-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world.