This position is responsible for directing Becker Professional Review’s marketing activities including developing and implementing brand objectives for digital marketing, strategies, tactical programs, and marketing communications, managing the marketing staff and select agency partners, and working in cooperation with various Becker functional teams including CPA, CPE and Healthcare.
- Directs the operations of marketing and digital marketing teams ensuring that the Department provides excellent marketing services to the Becker organization.
- Guides and directs the development of the creative work to support Becker’s advertising and marketing efforts. Oversees relevant marketing communications including branding, print, public relations, collateral materials, direct marketing activities, events successfully develops and executes marketing tactics and programs to deliver the strategy.
- Assists in the identification and development of new product and service offerings and serve as marketing lead on new product initiatives
- Leads the development/optimization of a motivating, relevant and differentiated positioning for the Becker and Stalla brands. Ensures the positioning is articulated in a clear and consistent manner in all communication vehicles.
- Selects, trains, motivates and develops marketing staff of five. Creates a positive, collaborative, team building and interactive environment where all members of the marketing team contribute to accomplish objectives.
- Builds strong, productive relationships with key functional areas including regional and field operations, program management, customer service, and curriculum development.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, supports marketing objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources. Tracks, measures and evaluates the results of marketing programs in order to recommend and execute changes to the plan.
- Guides and directs internet marketing activities, including Website development, search engine optimization and e-mail campaigns.
- Directs market research and translates insights into meaningful strategies and tactics and implements as needed.
- Leads periodic brand performance reviews, to ensure that brand strategies and performances remain on target in relation to overall corporate objectives.
- Develops and oversees management of marketing budget. Ensures projects are completed on time, and on budget. Reconciles and reviews budget on a monthly basis and authorize invoices.
- Manages the activities of agency partners and vendors.
- Oversees the management and maintenance of all collateral marketing material and the On-line library.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
the organization is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Becker Professional Education, is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting and finance, project management, talent development, international business and healthcare professions. See why professionals around the world prepare to advance their careers through our CPA Exam Review, ACCA® Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMP® Exam Review, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) courses and USMLE® Review. Our industry leading experience has also resulted in life-long partnerships as LMS providers to fit your businesses needs - whether it's Lean Six Sigma Certifications or Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout our more than 50-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world.