The Brand Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing strategies and plans to grow Becker’s business verticals. The position is responsible for developing, executing and evaluating initiatives taking an integrated, multi-channel approach.
He/she also acts as a center of excellence, providing the field organization with marketing expertise, best practices and support. The position works closely with business owners in Marketing/Product Management, cross-functionally within the organization.
- Drives the strategic planning and execution of key national accounting initiatives (e.g. email/direct mail campaigns, Watt Sells, campaign refresh development). Customizes national campaigns for local needs as appropriate and communicates to field.
- Ensures efficient and effective implementation of marketing plans using an integrated approach (e.g. website, social media, email, collateral); tracks and measures ROI of campaigns.
- Collaborates with key local markets and drives development and execution of integrated local marketing plans (events, email, social media, digital advertising, partnerships, etc). Develops standard practices and tools to share across the entire field organization.
- Leads communication efforts between marketing and field organization to maintain a good foundation of communication and alignment of business priorities.
- Manages key vendor relationships to ensure ongoing operational efficiencies and keep workflows on-schedule, on-budget and on-target.
- Supports senior marketing manager with additional national accounting projects as necessary. (e.g. product launches, scholarship programs).
- Participates on various cross-business initiatives acting as a marketing subject matter expert (e.g. procurement projects, lead management, Becker Care).
- Manages the field marketing budget, including budget planning and reconciliation.
- Supervises, manages and develops National Marketing Specialist.
the organization is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Becker Professional Education, is a global leader in professional education serving the accounting and finance, project management, talent development, international business and healthcare professions. See why professionals around the world prepare to advance their careers through our CPA Exam Review, ACCA® Courses, CMA Exam Review, PMP® Exam Review, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) courses and USMLE® Review. Our industry leading experience has also resulted in life-long partnerships as LMS providers to fit your businesses needs - whether it's Lean Six Sigma Certifications or Continuing Professional Education courses. Throughout our more than 50-year history, Becker has earned a strong track record of student success through world-class teaching, curriculum and learning tools that enable its students to develop the knowledge and performance skills necessary to stay ahead in an ever-changing business world.